The Germany Trading Briefing will be offering delegates the opportunity to meet for a day of education, debate and networking. This event will feature an agenda discussing key trading issues.
Equiduct's CTO, Matt Stupple, will be part of the following panel:
10:40: German market structure
European market infrastructure is evolving at pace, with changes happening across all asset classes from trading through to settlement. This session will take a look at the recent changes for the German markets and in particular look at:
- An overview of the existing exchange landscape
- Identifying the key players and the roles they fill (end clients, order flow providers and market makers).
- Assessing the current level and impact of fragmentation in the market.
- HFT- How are the new rules affecting structure and current relationships?
- How is liquidity provided on the back of market structure?
Chris Pickles, Co-chair Reference Data Subgroup, FIX Trading Community, Open Symbology Team, Bloomberg
For more information on the Germany Trading Briefing, please follow this link.